Contribute to the strategy of seeding the correct brand message across the global organization, dealerships, media outlets, agencies, etc.
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to gain marketing insights and uncover key consumer insights and competitive opportunities.
- Lead the development of creative marketing campaigns for various GM products including vehicles, accessories, parts, services, etc.
- Handle external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Manage the creation and portfolio of corporate creative content.
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally i.e.; CRM, agencies, GM partners, etc.
- Lead a team or GM staff and/or agency staff. Mentor, develop, and coach talent.
- Undertake related tasks as assigned.
About the job
Community is the most important business sector for Premium Import in GM. We are building an unconventional community for the unique products and unique GM customers. Community is the foundation of consumers and prospects who share the same value. We are creating a platform to carry the business moving forward.
This role needs to understand customer insights from Chinese HNWIS to middle/upper class consumers. S/he will need to responsible for community operation, including online and offline activities.
- Target Audience analysis base on big data
- Online membership recruitment
- Consumer engagement online and offline
- Referral program and reactivation
- Leads generation and sales conversion
- Community journey design and development
- Social & Seasonal campaign development and execution
- Social sentiment analysis, and social crisis management
- Website, Weibo, WeChat, Douyin, Topnew, Red and etc content maintenance
- Campaign support with cross functions
- Co-marketing and co-branding with partners
- Design user follow
- Prepare development requirement document
- Working with cross function and agency to prepare Business Analysis
- Digital tracking and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Economic, Information Technology, and other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 - 8 years of relevant work experience in Marketing Communication, Digital, Social, PR, CRM, or related quantitative field.
- Outstanding skills on communication and comprehension
- Significant experience/strength with knowledge of social network, customer relations.
- Ability to interact effectively with people and work in a collaborative, time sensitive and self driven environment
- Luxury or Fashion Consumer products and/or automotive industry experience
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.