- Lead ADAS component development by defining, configuring and maintaining development environments
- Ensure ADAS component deliver with quality and on time from the supplier
- Function as a main technical contact point and drive technical issues to resolve
- Work with global team on ADAS feature development and its execution on GMPI programs
- Collaborate with different team for testing, evaluation, and review of component and feature in GMPI vehicles
- Execute ADAS feature validation and in-vehicle verification in GMPI vehicles
- ADAS feature Benchmarking activity to enhance ADAS feature
- Work independently to deliver high-quality work in a timely fashion
- Travel as required
- Strong knowledge and 3 years work experience in: ADAS system (Module and Sensors, like Compute, Radar, Lidar, camera), signal processing, image processing, geometric computer vision, sensor fusion and deep learning
- Knowledge of Vehicle communication protocol and tools, like CAN/GMLAN/Ethernet/Vehicle Spy/MicroAutobox/ETAS INCA
- Knowledge of ADAS feature and benchmarking vehicles in the market
- Experience in deploying electrical component release in OEM or supplier
- Knowledge of system safety is a plus
Education and Training
- Education: B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics and Mechanical Engineering
- Experience within the automotive industry
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.