General Motors Israel (Herzliya) takes a significant part in shaping the autonomous vehicle. We impact the future vehicles in diverse fields by developing cutting edge technologies. Within GM Israel, over 600 people working in a hybrid flexible mode on one of the most exciting challenges of our days.
Ultifi is a new software platform that spans between the Vehicle, the Back Office and cloud services, providing a simple, yet highly scalable and capable framework for extending Vehicle services and applications.
Ultifi is part of SDV - ‘Software Defined Vehicle’ group which is utilizing cutting-edge architecture in developing a new intelligent vehicle, whose features and functions are primarily enabled through software. This is a significant part of the ongoing transformation of vehicles from being mainly hardware-based to a software-centric electronic device on wheels
What will you do?
- Work on the SW integration & Testing of Autonomous Vehicle SW stack
- Installation and deployment of all project platforms
- Analyze requirement specifications, features test, and conduct test execution
- Analyze and debug issues and defects as part of the QA life cycle
- Participate in the technical design, development, and testing of new features and products
- Define and write test plan & testing E2E flow in microservices architecture
- Testing web application on cloud environment.
- Ability to work independently and be detail oriented
If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements below - that’s ok!
We believe in hiring by potential, on the job training and development, so, If you find the position exciting and think you can contribute and evolve,
Please continue the application! We promise to consider your application even if you are missing a skill or two :-)
For any question, please contact the TA team: ta.israel@GM.com
What are we looking for?
- B.Sc. of computer, EE or software engineering
- Over 2 years’ experience in Testing (50/50 manual & automation)
- Experience with software Automation platform/framework (e.g., Jsystem /Pytest /Selenium/Cypress etc.)
- experience in web application and Cloud environment
- Familiarity with CI/CD process
- Experience with Automation Framework Selenium
- Strong interpersonal skills, fluent English - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Highly responsible – willing to take initiatives
- Experience with Linux/windows environment
- Experiences and knowledge in Tools: Jira, XRAY
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.