General Motors Israel (Herzelia) takes a significant part in shaping the autonomous vehicle. We work on Active Safety, Smart Sensing, Vision Systems, cyber security, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, Sensor Fusion, Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Systems. The technical domains and ongoing work streams include software and hardware groups (research, development and engineering) that work on the most complex issues and challenges facing the new mobility era. We shape the face of the future vehicles in diverse fields by developing cutting edge technologies.
As we grow, we keep on adding new areas and fields to explore and develop, and have the clear vision of hiring the most qualified and brightest talents in order to excel on cutting-edge and non-traditional automotive technologies.
About the Group:
The Vehicle Viewing and Insights (VVI) is a multi-talent group with diverse skill set, responsible for inventing, designing and real-time software implementation of cutting edge computer vision based algorithms, to ensure the best solution for our customers all over the world.
What will YOU do?
- Join a growing team and take a major role in expanding and optimizing our data pipeline architecture
- Build the On-Premises infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Big Data technologies
- Work in Agile environment hand in hand with developers to create state of the art solution for GM customers
- Create frameworks for efficient data access and manipulation
- Collaborate with IT, MLOps and reasercher teams across the globe
- Enhance existing solutions by applying industry best tools and practices to meet changing business needs
What are we looking for?
- BSc (MSc advantage) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or related BS/MS degree in Computer field)
- 5+ years of experience in manipulating high-volume, high-dimensionality data from variety of sources
- 3+ years of experience in Python using NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, SciKit-Learn etc.
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks and tools such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, TensorBoard etc.
- Experience with Docker: image creation and container orchestration
- Solid Linux background
- Experience in planning and implementing CI/CD pipelines involving Big Data approach
- Experience with Agile methodologies, tools and practices
- AI Platforms: Azure ML, Nvidia MagLev etc.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.