About the Group:
The group is responsible for developing a broad range of connected vehicle systems, including fleet management, mobility services, electric vehicle digital user experience, as well as next generation of OnStar online services for consumers and Cars.
Read more about the products here: https://gfs-server.cp.gm.com/#
What will you do:
- Environments Management - manage environment health and monitoring using both external and internal tools
- Manage network policy (firewall, proxy) and external parties integrations
- Manage certificates and automate software deployment and configuration for all of our environments
- Handle production incidents
- Code &Management
- Manage source control using git
- Support development and QA on dev tools integration
- Manage all aspects of deployment – build, deploy, smoke test for all environment
We believe in hiring by potential, on the job training and development, so, If you find the position exciting and think you can contribute and evolve,
Please continue the application! We promise to consider your application even if you are missing a skill or two :-)
For any question, please contact the TA team: ta.israel@GM.com
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Over 2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Jenkins, Azure, cloud experience (preferably PCF)
- A Linux Expert
- Programming knowledge
- Network troubleshooting capabilities
- Willing to take part of the on-call routine for production incidents
- Good English communication skills and ability to work closely in a multinational development team environment.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.