General Motors Israel (HERZLIYA) takes a significant part in shaping the future of autonomous vehicles. We work on Active Safety, Smart Sensing, Vision Systems, Signal Processing, Machine Learning, cyber security, Sensor Fusion, Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Systems.
The technical domains and ongoing work streams include software and hardware groups (research, development, and engineering) that work on the most complex issues and challenges facing the new mobility era. We shape the face of the future vehicles in diverse fields by developing cutting edge technologies.
As we grow, we keep on adding new areas and fields to explore and develop and have the clear vision of hiring the most qualified and brightest talents to excel on cutting-edge and non-traditional automotive technologies.
About the Group:
Our Cognitive Car group is on a journey to change our way of life, reduce accidents and help those who can't drive by applying cutting edge technologies into our vehicle's Perception and Decision-Making capabilities.
Providing a complete solution requires joining domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Sensor Fusion, Signal Processing and embedded platform development.
What will YOU do?
- Maintain and enhance Dockerized based environments for serving the CI/CD process.
- Integrate and maintain cross platform based build system like Yocto, QNX, Momentics, CMake.
- Support the group with packaging, customizing and automation efforts.
- Streamline dev. process to simple, elegant process which can run on multiple platforms.
- Lead implementation of core team deliveries to the group, own the DoD of completing the integration.
- Identify, work around, report back and work with Core team to fix Group issues
- Manage the endpoints configuration using puppet/other tools.
- Create CI/CD stages and pipelines using Jenkins, Tekton, ArgoCD.
- Support group team member with Linux issue, be the bridge between IT and the dev. Teams.
We believe in hiring by potential, on the job training and development, so, If you find the position exciting and think you can contribute and evolve,
Please continue the application! We promise to consider your application even if you are missing a skill or two :-)
For any question, please contact the TA team: ta.israel@GM.com
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in setting up, automating, and maintaining build systems for large projects.
- Knowledge with the following development languages - Groovy, Python, Bash.
- Experience and knowledge in Git, Make, CMake, REST API, Artifactory, Docker, K8s, Helm.
- High level of Linux server administration skills
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively in a global organization
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.