- Continuously supervise and report on project status
- Provide mentorship and support during execution of organizational change activities
- Lead the identification, documentation, and traceability of business requirements
- Investigate and detail complex business processes
- Prepare presentations for various levels of leadership
- Developing tracking scorecards and metrics to illustrate status and ownership.
- Developing achievement reviews for the key breakthroughs and ensures the team is on track to deliver.
- Track business resources and identify any shortages based on project plans
- Coordinate the input and approval of various project design and decision documents
- Assist Workstream Leaders in handling multiple efforts simultaneously across a broad range of functions, business and interpersonal units
- Monitor project progress and consolidate status reports
- Gain an understanding of program workstreams/projects to be able to assist in identification of issues and risks
- This role requires onsite support full-time at GM or JB facilities. Travel is required to additional facilities in Michigan and surrounding states.
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing/automotive or battery related industries
- Previous experience in IT project leadership
- Issue/Risk Management
- Change Management
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.