Duties and responsibilities:
- The Experience Centre Leader will be responsible for maintaining a customer obsessed yet commercial mindset and actively develop opportunities to drive footfall to generate leads, raise brand awareness, sell products and services, and overall performance by identifying local collaboration opportunities with clubs / artist / businesses in the community and develop these leads into traffic driving events at the Experience Centre
- They will lead, train and coach their team through a unified goal to deliver the highest quality customer experience. The team leader will ensure the Centre is resourced accordingly for footfall, opening hours and in-store events. By understanding market trends within the Brand and mobility environment on a national and local level they will develop unique opportunities to elevate GM products and services.
- They will be the main point of contact between the Centre and the European HQ, translating pan-European initiatives into the local market.
- As GM’s eyes and ears on the ground they will be providing customer and market insights to the head office CX and product teams to ensure the sales model continually evolves in line with customer expectations to deliver results year on year in line with strategic plans and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong passion for sustainable mobility
- Experience in managing customer orientated environment
- Previous experience working in luxury retail, hospitality or similar environment
- A strong background in the operational management of a large luxury retail, hospitality, or similar site
- A passion for, and proven track record and consistently delivering exceptional customer experience
- Previous leadership experience managing a team with excellent mentor/coaching skills
- Able to demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness.
- A strong communicator with exceptional verbal and written skills
- Flexible to work as required to meet the business needs
- Results oriented - driving a high performing customer centric culture
- Multilingual – English and German
- Previous experience of working with financial products
- Interest in the automotive industry & products
- Strong integration with local community (e.g. artists, musicians, small businesses, social clubs)
- Strong understanding of current and upcoming mobility opportunities and restrictions in country / area
- Experience of the operational set up and opening of a large retail site
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.