US Data Privacy Analyst
Knowledge / Qualification :
- College education degree (Complete) preferable in IT
- Prior experience in service delivered in IT (Preferable)
- English Proficient in writing and speaking
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel advanced are mandatory.
- Power BI (as well as Share Point)
- Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area
- Process and project high level Management
- Strategic, tactical planning & Organizing Skill;
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills;
- Crises Management;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Costumer Focus - address complex queries to final resolution;
- Results oriented;
- Analytical skills / attention to detail;
- High motivation, flexibility and productivity;
- Review/Finalize the customer response providing the proper answer
- Keep a concise communication with the business owner for mailing it out
- Perform Troubleshoot to answer any questions from the app owners
- Onboard/Offboard apps to the privacy application
- Participate in SAFE PI planning to understand requirements
- Write and execute UAT test cases
- Work with Dev team to resolve issues
- Help other regional DPAs if they need help
- Follow up with app owners who do not complete their tasks on time
- Monitor the requests daily and escalate if there is a spike
- Maintain the DPA training/System documentation
- Handle customer, business owner and Internal Areas queries in a timely and effective manner
Diversity and inclusion are our strengths. We respect and value what each individual contribution to our team, including their origin, education, sex, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, gender expression and / or identity, religious context, age, generation, and disability. We believe that our ability to meet the needs and expectations of an increasingly diverse and global customer base is closely linked to the diversity and inclusion that we experience within General Motors.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.