General Motors takes a significant part in shaping the autonomous vehicle. We shape the face of the future vehicles in diverse fields by developing cutting edge technologies.
Our Automated driving group develops the “brain” of the autonomous vehicle by applying cutting edge technologies into our vehicle's Perception and Decision-Making capabilities. The group joins domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Sensor Fusion and Signal Processing and embedded platform development.
What will YOU do?
- Join perception architecture team as SW architect for training infra
- Work with external stake-holders and perception engineers to define the technical solution
- Push and maintain perception training infra at the edge of the best practices and state of the art
- Work on an architecture for best utilization and model turnaround time using our available training computational resources
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers
- Collaborate with other groups to shape the SW methodology and policy of GM autonomous driving SW
What are we looking for?
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience
- Over 10 years of experience in SW
- Over 3 years of experience in Python
- Proven experience as a SW architect
- One SW architect role of a team that is developing in Python / C++
It’s an advantage if you have:
- M.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience
- Solid background in deep learning infrastructure development and large scale applications
- Experience with deep learning train time optimization, profiling etc.
- PyTorch experience
- Azure cloud experience
- C++ experience
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.