- Support the Audit Director and Manager in ensuring the development and execution of a comprehensive program of audit work. This includes leading or participating the development of an annual risk assessment and audit plan, and the planning, scoping and testing work of individual audits
- Ensure audit projects address GM and GMAS key strategic and business objectives based on understanding of appropriate business aspects, risks, potential fraud, and performance
- Draft work papers or review and approve work papers drafted by team members for accuracy, adequate testing coverage, and appropriate documentation
- Lead or contribute to the development of the audit report. Draft audit issues ensuring that the root cause is accurately identified and management action plans are developed that address the root cause
- Manage and provide hands on support to the team members throughout the audit led by you
- Support manager communicate and report audit results with business divisions and VPs, where applicable
- Serve as primary contact for local audit client management during and after the audit
- Ensure the audit management system (STAR) is updated accurately and timely
- Track open Issues/Management Action Plan to ensure proper progress until closure
- Support the development of an effective Continuous Business Monitoring and Risk Assessment Process
- Provide feedback on team members' performance and areas to be improved on time
- Participate in ongoing professional development
- Develop a good understanding of GM operations worldwide
- Build strong relationships to work with the business and other service lines
- Serve as a brand ambassador for ‘One GMAS’
§ Four years or more of professional experience as an IT auditor or other relevant compliance and controls experience
§ Preferred with: Big 4 Advisory Firm audit or risk advisory experience, knowledge of cybersecurity and vehicle cybersecurity, familiar with mainstream security assessment tools, project management experience
§ At least one professional certification (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, Ethical Hacking or other applicable certification)
§ In-depth understanding of IT security, processes and technologies, such as SDLC, OS, DB, network devices, web application security (OWASP Top 10)
§ Highly self-motivated
§ Ability on multitasking
§ Proficient in oral and written English and Chinese
§ Ability to travel up to 30%
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.