- Leverage multiple data sources such as customer research, analytics, and insights to prioritize a set of D2C aftersales experiences
- Partner with technical and product teams to execute requirements definition, development, and implementation
- Work across the organization to deliver a simple yet highly effective service model that is customer obsessed and profitable
- Manage and prioritize issues and enhancements impeding the customer experience or adoption in the market for continuous improvement
- Distill the essence of our customer’s needs, and represent as well-defined Product Briefs, Epics, and Features
- Support Head of Aftersales in planning, executing and continuously improving upon the aftersales strategy and network
- Help drive global alignment and execution of new processes, features and service elements
- Identify new aftersales technologies or products that improve our ability to service customers and improve revenue performance
- Manage projects and coordinate with multiple functions to enhance current processes and develop new processes specific to the European markets
- Anticipate customer experience and value risk throughout the aftersales journey
- Help to develop aftersales standards and ensure performance of authorized service repairers
- Guide issues and uncertainties through effective decision framing and working towards resolution
- Keep abreast of current consumer trends, competitive activity, and technology advancements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Project management experience
- Engineering or technical experience
- Knowledge of D2C business model
- Capacity to consolidate multiple sources of disparate information into easy-to-understand views for leadership
- Ability to translate global and regional trends and insights into meaningful product attributes
- Propensity to influence and implement ideas cross functionally with appropriate level of regionalization
- Capability to develop product roadmap and lead product from concept to market launch
- Customer Focus – ability to gather customer insights and prioritize product features appropriately
- Cross functional collaboration skills and the ability to handle ambiguity
- Organizational and learning agility
- Business and technical acumen
- Prior Experience in working in engineering or technical environment
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.