About the role:
BrightDrop is looking for customer-obsessed, nimble Product Managers who have a passion for building life-changing products. PMs work collaboratively in agile teams to create new products that do not yet exist in the Last Mile space.
Access to advanced technologies and the autonomy to challenge convention creates the recipe for an exciting, fast-paced environment and energetic work culture. This is a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to innovate and scale products that you build from the ground up. We are looking for experienced PMs who are ready to rise to the occasion and excited to tackle a big, hairy problem.
This role will own a product within the Last Mile product portfolio. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the customer problem space across both large and small players in various industries, and identifying optimal opportunities for BrightDrop to introduce new solutions
- Owning roadmap for new products, and managing the execution of that roadmap across the organization
- Creating end-to-end product lifecycle strategy, including aligning full product offering, pricing, and go-to-market approach, and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to execute effectively
- Measuring success of adoption process using qualitative and quantitative data, and influencing roadmaps to improve upon success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or related field
- 5+ years of Product Management experience creating products with hardware and software components for B2B2C
- Strong attention to detail, love for establishing structure in ambiguity and bias to action
- Expert analytical know-how and nimble critical thinking
- Startup experience preferred, MBA a plus
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.