General Motors Israel (Herzelia) takes a significant part in shaping the autonomous vehicle. We shape the face of the future vehicles in diverse fields by developing cutting edge technologies.
The Ultra Cruise Group is developing the "brain" of fully autonomous vehicles through advanced AI capabilities and leading the development of artificial intelligence (AI) for autonomous driving in GM worldwide.
We are looking for an agile, fast learning and curious full stack developer, focused on front-end and user experience to help develop our cloud visualizations applications, for the autonomous vehicle project!
What will you do:
- Work side by side with highly skilled and motivated developers, build new features in contemporary technologies and directly impact the future of our AV tools
- Ensure optimal performance and quality of our web applications and services
- Create efficient and reusable front-end components & systems
- Be responsible for E2E implementation of new features - receive requirements, filter & transform data, create APIs, display the data, and draw it perfectly on the screen
- Design new services and integrate them with external modules
- Perform Code Reviews for other team members
- Impact on our products’ user experience
- Our applications reflect data that comes from the autonomous vehicle - cameras, lidars, projections, etc.
What are we looking for:
- B.Sc. in computer science or similar
- Experience as a Full Stack/Front End Developer
- Experience working with a modern web framework: React / VueJS / AngularJS
- Experience in HTML & CSS / SCSS
- Basic understanding & interest in UX
- Web.gl based graphic engines such as Deck.gl
- Sensors signals visualization
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.