DescriptionLeading a team of Customer Service Sales and Support Agents. Monitoring call quality and team performance metrics. Coaching, mentoring and developing of team to achieve continous improvement. Team performance management. Provide guidance to team on the insurance policies and products. Handle customer escalation calls to resolution. Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients. Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices. Ensuring all regulatory and compliance requirements are met. Continuous learning and understanding of company insurance products. May specialize in a particular sub-unit such as compliance, quality, digital, etc.
Job/Role: Financial Services Manager
Department: Sales and Owner Service
Working location: Pudong Jinqiao
Mission & Main Tasks
Financial Services Manager is responsible for developing and managing the retail financing leasing strategy and solutions in alignment to the overall The Durant Guild (DG) business model, sales strategy, and operations such as offer design, campaign plan and performance tracking etc.
Roles & Responsibility
- Develop retail financing, leasing strategy and solutions, in compliant with relevant national / local regulations, while ensuring the competitiveness, customer-centricity, and aligning to the overall sales strategy.
- Ensure the partners' solutions are fully integrated with DG systems and operational processes and rolled out at DG stores
- Derive annual, quarterly, monthly programs and steering mechanisms to ensure improved take-rates and customer experiences.
- Maintain and manage the professional contractual relationships with group companies / external partners i.e. banks, leasing, companies; and to continuous develop innovative solutions to support sales and customer experiences i.e. subscription, internal/external mobility, etc.
- Involvement and contribute to relevant DG cross-departmental projects/tasks.
- Retail financing competitor benchmarking.
- Financial service (FS) offer design and preparation accordingly
- FS performance tracking, monitoring, offer related training etc.
Spirit - Attitude/Personality Needed to the Job
- Self-motivated individual with outstanding leadership, detail orientations, innovations
- Diplomatic and collaborative attitude with the experience of dealing with various level of internal/external stakeholders
- High level of work-morality, compliance, and transparent way of working & communication
- Analytical mindset for problem-solving, decision-making and independent operation
Background - Education / Working Experience
- Bachelor's degree or above (Finance/Insurance, Information Management, Statistics, Business Development majors are preferred)
- Total 8+ years of experience in financial services related positions, preferably luxury automotive OEMs/captives
- Strong background in retail financing product
Professional Skills - Knowledge & Skills & Others (Certification etc.)
- Excellent supervisory and management skills
- Good understanding of relevant policy & regulation, automotive business operation, and/or luxury industry/customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Must be capable of multi-tasking, setting priorities and scheduling work activities
- Comfort with extensive business travel
- Native Chinese and Fluent English
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.