- You will collaborate with business, IT, and analytics community to capture, prioritize and document data analytic requirements and drive measurable results.
- You'll recommend types of reporting analytics and procedures to apply to meet stated business objectives.
- Deliver training and mentorship to business partners focused on data analysis methodology reporting and tools.
- Prepare documentation and analytical reports that effectively summarize results, assumptions, and conclusions
- 8+ years of experience in various BI disciplines and leadership
- You have a deep understanding of varied data warehouse concepts/methodologies to implement business intelligence solutions.
- At least 6 years experience writing efficient Structured Query Language (SQL) using various SQL-development software packages including Teradata and Oracle PL/SQL. Ability to use custom SQL for complex data pulls.
- You are an authority with Microsoft Excel and various BI and analytical tools such as SAP, Cognos, Tableau, etc.
- Professional certifications (e.g., Microsoft Certified Business Intelligence, Data analytics tools certifications).
The Analytics and Intelligence Lead will be leading and managing the Market Intelligence, Customer Intelligence, Satisfaction Management and Data Eng & Analytics teams.
The market intelligence team is responsible for understanding market dynamics and characteristics of brand’s target customers to help the execution of customer-centric strategies. They do research on “external” factors like competitors, customers and so on. The team is tasked to collect relevant info/data and develop insights to support business decision and operation of internal teams
The customer intelligence team is responsible for analyzing behavior of the brand’s current customers and developing insights extracted from GMPI database. The team is the key point of contact to provide GMPI with the necessary information and understanding current GMPI retail business.
The satisfaction management team is responsible for providing feedback from interactions across the customer journey. It is responsible for designing the GMPI customer satisfaction strategy and methodology as well as to analysis to understand customers’ experience and support possible improvements
Data Eng & Analytics
The data engineering & analytics team is responsible for defining the overall landscape of GMPI data engineering & analytics needs and coordinating with DBTT team for GMPI data base development and operation. They support the needs of basic data-related tool development (e.g., Power BI/Excel dashboard, etc.) for internal business metrics.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.