* Develop and communicate forecasts and sales reports across teams.
* Support and review project reporting requirements and outputs.
* Perform analytics to analyze current sales tactics and operations within the company.
* Build and drive various initiatives to support the Sales, Aftersales, and or Marketing operations.
* Build and manage relationships both internally and externally i.e.; Marketing, Sales, Legal, Agencies, GM partners, etc.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Sales Operation Manager
This position is to establish and continuously optimize the entire sales operation process from front end to back end to achieve operational efficiency and assist in process digitalization.
- According to the customer journey and in-depth understanding of customer needs, build sales operation business processes with cross teams’ collaborations such as marketing, Delivery&ASO, CUE, CX, etc.,
- Assist in the digitalization of business processes and the plan for digital product and tool requirements
- Lead the development, operation, and maintenance of business operational dashboard and indicator systems with the business analysis team
- Responsible for cross-departmental coordination and communication, on-time delivery of project requirement confirmation, continuous tracking, and iterative optimization
- Integrate requirements from relevant departments of front-line, regional and headquarters to formulate national operation standards, and assist standardization in each region
- Leverage from the front-line operational experiences, build an efficient and measurable operation process system. Compose SOPs such as operation guidance manuals, and operation standards book of core processes
- Continuously develop and optimize supervisory mechanisms, and business processes. Responsible for general implementation.
- Regularly conduct front-line market inspections to ensure compliance of the process operational standards. Support the train team and guide the practice of front-line operations, trace and feedback problems with front-line teams, working with digital team to continuously optimize digital functions and architecture, and improve service efficiency and quality
- Other daily front-line management support related work and temporary matters assigned by superiors
- Bachelor’s degree or above, 985, 211 or well-known foreign universities are preferred
- More than 5 years of front-line operation and management experience from new energy vehicle companies or top traditional OEMs
- In-depth understanding of the overall business development and planning of sales, familiar with the whole sales process
- Strong systematic thinking, experience in 0-1 sales system projects as important role-player is preferred
- Strong logical thinking ability and data analysis ability, proficient in the use of mainstream BI tools, able to support digital dashboard system development and iterative optimization
- Excellent interpersonal communication and interaction skills, good at cross-departmental collaboration and resource allocation
- Learn fast, embrace change, and withstand pressure
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.