1. Investigates business issues and data challenges
2. Serves as the requirements liaison between the business community and the IT teams
3. Partners with the business community to develop comprehensive user acceptance testing/training plans and ensuring the application pushed to production successfully
4. Coordinates Plan & Define activities as part of the System Development process for small to medium size projects
5. Manage communications with business users. Prepare presentations for various levels of leadership as required.
6. Development of business process models, business requirements/user stories (functional and non-functional)
7. Coordinates with the Business on Problem and Incident Management with minimal supervision
8. Holds themselves and others accountable for demonstrating GMs values and cultural behaviors. Models GM behaviors and creates a winning culture.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Understanding of business processes and how application(s) support the process
2. Working technical knowledge of writing & managing Business Requirements Documents
3. Working technical knowledge of Business Process Modeling
4. Knowledge in a functional area or business process domain
5. Understanding of business issues and data challenges of the organization
6. Working technical knowledge & understanding of business analyst fundamentals
7. Demonstrates critical skills such as collaboration, strong written and verbal communication skills and analytical capability
8. Ability to facilitate sessions with end users, asking probing questions to elicit business process discussion and crafting process flow diagrams
9. Facilitates meetings and discussions including senior business partners
10. Understanding of China mobile technologies
a) Customer Support focus
b) Analytical ability
c) Critical thinking
d) Ability to negotiate
f) Continuous learning
g) Ability to effectively facilitate meetings
h) Good communication skills in English and Mandarin
Bachelor's degree required (technical discipline preferred or equivalent experience)
6+ years experience in business environment
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.