Who We Are
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all. Our diverse team brings their collective passion to deliver on this ambitious future in Europe. We are proud of our achievements across the globe however we have the biggest opportunity to change the way people live, move, and connect in Europe. Together, for everyone.
Who We Look For
We look for the bold - those willing to respectfully share their ideas and listen to others. We seek out the innovators - those who challenge the status quo when their vision requires a new way of thinking. We reach for the collaborators - those who understand that a diverse team is stronger than any one individual. We seek the self-motivated - those who ask questions, and never stop looking at what’s next.
About the GM Europe Go-to-Market Team
Members of the GME Go-to-Market Team will be pioneers in the EV movement, energized to connect people to what matters and create a movement towards a better, more sustainable future for all. Our passion fuels our focus to be the best - a Customer Experience icon inspiring trust, passion, and confidence in our brands. We put employee and customer safety first – always! We act as one team, driven to make everything and everyone around us better. We love delighting customers, bringing together the most innovative, digitally centric human experiences customers love. We strive for excellence through empowered teams, business agility, and continuous learning resulting in a most admired place to work.
About the Position: Go-to-Market Program Manager
Provide overarching expertise and take responsibility on selected direct-to-consumer and go-to-market topics. Support team leader (e.g., setup meetings, moderate sessions, coordinate across teams). The Go-to-Market (GTM) Team is looking for a talented, experienced and engaging team member that is highly motivated and has the skills required to manage a critically important and complex job the directly impacts the progress of the GTM sprints.
Key Leadership Requirements:
- Innovator Mindset: Ability to leverage insights to build plans that will disrupt in order to engage consumers
- Maverick Mindset & Strategic Thought Leadership : Ability to embrace the ‘art of the possible’ to create organizational change and impact allocation of resources. Possess business and strategic acumen with ability to communicate broader business vision to cross-functional and technical teams.
- Team Building & Leadership: Ability to lead and influence at all levels. Possess strong partnership skills with a history of collaborating across organizational boundaries, working with and influencing others, and creating clarity from confusion.
- Outcome-Oriented: Ability to clearly articulate desired outcome(s). Possess ability to assess complex situations quickly, assess risks and be decisive. works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Business Acumen: Ability to formulate a strong POV and adjust plans strategically in a changing environment. Possess strong marketing strategic acumen and business agility.
- Analytical: Ability to effectively communicate and translate business needs to technical partners. Proactively identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Can synthesize complex or diverse information, use intuition and experience to complement data.
- Sprint team organization and management, including setup meetings, moderate sessions, coordinate across teams, etc.
- Provide overarching expertise and take responsibility on selected direct-to-consumer and go-to-market topics as required by the team lead and team members
- Communicate GTM team needs and dependencies to the overarching Delivery Office to ensure alignment across all workstreams
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent Project Management and Organization Skills – This candidate must be able to coordinate resources to get things done on budget and on time. They should have experience in using resources effectively and efficiently and the ability to arrange and present information in a useful manner. Speed to react to last minute request and changes is essential to be successful in this role.
- Ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team
- Highly effective presentation skills in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups with peers and bosses, inside and outside of the organization
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect
- Ability to make quick decisions with incomplete or ambiguous data. Able to make sound decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Ability to make/recognize effective trade-off decisions and can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups, can win concessions without damaging relationships.
- Ability to breakdown barriers and quickly achieve high impact progress within a bureaucratic organization. Ability to work well in a complex team environment and marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Takes a creative, open-minded approach to new ways to drive product and brand success. Has a start-up mentality.
- Ability to develop effective teams and bring the creative ideas of others to market
- Ability to identify issues/opportunities and develop solutions/recommendations
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments utilizing highly efficient time management skills
- Possess the functional/technical knowledge and skill to perform duties at a high level of accomplishment.
- Manage the creative process, facilitate effective brainstorming, and has sound judgment regarding the value of various ideas.
- Ability to travel
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.