- Intensive understanding of business processes in Vehicle Assembly Plant, Powertrain Plant and Battery Plant
- Understand IT Global Launch Process, and follow the process in deployment, including:
• Conduct requirement analysis workshop
• Install and configure systems
• Support SAT and UAT
• Conduct user training
• Prepare project deliverables
• Perform transition to operation.
• Work in cross functional teams with extended team members in other parts of Asia and/or North America.
• Manage business and IT expectations according to project scope and schedule
• Address issues in a timely manner, and drive necessary discussions and escalations
- Support Business Facing Team for business requirement background study
- Support Global Operation Team for incident resolving and ongoing support request
- Technical understanding of the interrelationship in the Manufacturing IT environment
- Action oriented, Organized, Results driven
- Fast Leaner, Self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in Java/C++ programming
- Demonstrated ability in Oracle/SQL Server database configuration
- Demonstrated ability in using of Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrated ability in Webservice deployment on Weblogic
- Experience using CIMPLICITY software is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in Linux/Window Server OS administration is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in understanding PLC programming (RSLogix, STEP7, GX, etc.) is a plus
- Fluent in writing & speaking of both English and Chinese
- Highly developed communication skills
- Strong team player
- Quick and self learner
- BS/MS in Engineering, or Computer Science, Information System or related
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.