We impact the future vehicles in diverse fields by developing cutting edge technologies.
Within GM Israel, over 600 people working in a hybrid flexible mode on one of the most exciting challenges of our days.
General Motors Automated driving AI application develops the “brain” of the autonomous vehicle by applying cutting edge technologies into our vehicle's Perception and Decision-Making capabilities. The group joins domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Sensor Fusion and Signal Processing and embedded platform development.
The Data Group is developing and operating an efficient Data Engine for automated driving development.
The Data Devops Team is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team that develops and operates the infrastructure and services for the group.
What will YOU do?
- Code, build, test, tag, save and deploy devops APIs, applications and tools
- Scale and monitor our hybrid kubernetes environments worldwide
- Work collaboratively with data science teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery
If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements below - that’s ok!
We believe in hiring by potential, on the job training and development, so, If you find the position exciting and think you can contribute and evolve,
Please continue the application! We promise to consider your application even if you are missing a skill or two :-)
For any question, please contact the TA team: ta.israel@GM.com
What are we looking for?
- Over 2 years of experience as a DevOps or SRE
- Experience coding in any of the following languages: Python, Go, Rust
- Experience managing large scale Kubernetes environments (Cloud and on premise)
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using Argo Workflows, ArgoCD ,GitHub Actions, Jenkins
- Experience with Configuration management and infrastructure as a code tools Terraform , Pulumi or CrossPlane
- Experience with ELK, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience of monitoring and metric tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Open Telemetry, Jaeger ,Kuma Uptime)
- Experience working within a group, service orientation
It's an advatage if you have:
- Experience working with data tools like Airflow, Dremio, Kafka, Icebreg tables
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.