This role acts as the owner of GMPI accessories and related business. This means that the responsibilities for this role are:
- Find and build up accessories product strategy to provide/manage diverse products matrix including Exterior and Interior styling, Comfort and convenience, Wheel, Charging and Performance… etc. through partnership or related business resource to provide seamless customer experience
- Coordinate with R&D, Product, Sales, or more parallel departments for accessories development opportunities
- Develop accessories product plans for all new vehicles and strategic plan for execution
- Develop accessories and other special program based on positive business case for new products that includes MSRP, volume with profitability…etc.
- Constantly monitor, and understand China government regulatory to support new car accessories initial installation program to ensure procedure seamless fulfillment
- Develop annual accessories business plan with preparation of internal/external communication documents related to customer requirements
- Regularly gather market intelligence from competitor’s products, pricing, and benchmarking
- Promote accessories development procedure in accessories product strategy, and whole operation procedure for customer
Knowledge Experience, and Competencies Knowledge
- Full experience on accessories development and management business procedure
- Familiar with accessories business operation in automobile industry, both in OE and dealer
- Excellent experience in developing relationships with diverse stakeholders across the full cross section of business functions including external partners, supplier
- Knowledge on digital and data application in business operation
- Analytical-structured thinking
- High capability to drive innovation
- Business models development and project management
- Familiar with planning and proposal, skilled in procedure and standard
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5 years or above experience of accessories in automotive industry and other related industries.
- 1 years or above experience in supplier management
- Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Have a strong affinity, interpersonal communication and coordination skills and a sense of teamwork
- Familiar with most office software
- Strong ability to motivate people in an international environment
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.