- Perform General Ledger functions; assure accuracy, timeliness, and conformity with professional accounting standards and best practices in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Identify, interpret and analyze potential accounting risks and issues
- Research and analyze accounting transactions and contracts
- Identify and execute internal controls, SOX compliance and financial procedures
- Partner with Finance to determine accounting implications of transactions and perform analytical analyses to utilize when making all material business decisions
- Assist with internal and external financial reporting - including analyzing consolidated results, drafting SEC documents and management review reports, ensuring quality, and administering strict timeline
- Evaluate current accounting practices and policies and drive continuous improvement
- Research and interpret new accounting standards and brainstorm how each applies to GM as well as comply with external 10-Q/10-K reporting requirements
- Provides direction to a team of individuals with similar functional responsibility
Lic. Contabilidad, Finanzas.
Experiencia en contabilidad (2-3 años)
Conocimiento requerido en SAP
Experiencia en SOX
Inglés avanzado, reporta a EUA.
Posición Hibrida (Trabaja en casa y 3 días a la semana en planta)
*Recuerda adjuntar tu CV al momento de aplicar a esta vacante*
La diversidad y la inclusión son nuestras fortalezas. Respetamos y valoramos lo que cada individuo ofrece a nuestro equipo, incluyendo su procedencia, educación, sexo, raza, grupo étnico, orientación sexual, expresión y/o identidad de género, contexto religioso, edad, generación, y discapacidad. Creemos que nuestra habilidad para satisfacer las necesidades y expectativas de una base de clientes cada vez más diversa y global se vincula de cerca a la diversidad e inclusión que vivimos dentro General Motors.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.