Development of methods of execution and support. Building measurements of performance. Collaborate with Business partners. Analyze, interpret, evaluate, plan and influence decisions. Leads continuous improvement. Mentor and influence others. Collaborate with Business partners across functions.
This position is in charge of managing the concierge team who is the 1st contact of GMPI car owners, in order to deliver outstanding experience by fulfillment of any demand from owners within concierge’s authorization, such as providing technical support, maintenance schedule etc.
Key responsibility 1 – Develop Concierge strategy and implementation
- Commitment to the development of concierge strategy, in accordance with strategic objectives of the Durant Guild
- Implement this strategy to ensure annual objectives are met in full (qualitatively and quantitatively)
Key responsibility 2 – Providing solutions to the clients
- Be customer centric and willing to listen to the customers’ needs and take quick reactions/solutions.
- Collect key feedback from front-line concierge team and collaboration with relevant departments for solutions
- Actively implement action plans once there is any mishandling or complaint cases from customer side.
Key responsibility 3 – Operation Optimization
- Build up working procedure for concierge team to make all customer demand can be smoothly received and fulfilled
- Improve and optimize the working procedure continually to improve customer communication process
- Drive cost efficiency
- Keep improving on the result of customer satisfaction
Key responsibility 4 – Team Management
- Lead, monitor, motivate and coach the online BA and Contact Center team to ensure the team objectives are well achieved
- Build Customer centric culture in the team to make the team to be one of the important touch point to drive customer loyalty
- Work closely with Training team to develop Individual Development Plan for each of talent in the team and help them grow
Key responsibility 5 – Collaboration with shareholders
- Be a problem solver by collaboration with relevant teams in order to leverage resources to maintain and improve customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and support sales team in each POS to handle owners’ requests and demands and improve service quality in each POS
Key responsibility 6 – Market Intelligence
- Monitor the feedback from owners and/or potential clients from the interaction and communication with them through daily job
- Collect and analysis the outstanding feedback or questions from owners and/or potential clients and provide relevant insights and suggestions to the team
JOB PROFILE (for recruitment purpose only)
- Have in-depth knowledge and excellent understanding of service in Auto industry. Good knowledge on after-sales service process
- Have rich experience on client service field with senior positions in the past 5 years
- Have strong communications skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer focus
- Strong leadership skill
- Strong communication skill
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.