The Emergency Services Engagement/Business Performance Lead is responsible for managing the relationship with GM/OnStar’s supplier partner(s) to meet service level, quality, accreditation and operational metrics as defined by the organization. Is accountable for driving process and performance for the Emergency lines of business within GM - OnStar.
This position interacts daily with GM employees in Business Process/Strategy, Training and Quality, as well as the Advisors/Team Leads/Operations Managers/Quality/Training for the supplier partner(s) to achieve the metrics. BPL/SPL translates business, member, and supplier needs into activities, processes and tools that allow our advisors to execute each member interaction flawlessly
• Influence change & leading initiatives to ensure positive & engaging work environment for advisors
• Maintain all policy and procedures for Emergency Services and Communicate to supplier partner(s) on any business changes impacting advisors/operations
• Ensure objectives are met for VOC, service delivery, efficiency and advisor engagement
• Provide insights such as new & emerging trends, top call drives, business shifts & performance gaps and create processes to assist while working cross functionally on future improvements based on member feedback
• Preparation of data in order to provide feedback on Advisor/Member experience
• Project management in implementing special projects as the need arises
• Act in a proactive manner to solve small problems before they become major issues
• Championing needs of supplier partner(s) within GM/OnStar organization
• Learning tools/applications in depth as it pertains to LOBs assigned
• Coordinate information sharing
• Partner with Experience Leads, training, quality, WFM, supplier partner(s) to drive continuous process and member experience improvements
• Gather and interpret complex quantitative or qualitative data and make presentations to all levels of management
• Ensure delivery of steadfast promises
• Partner with WFM/ to ensure forecasting, cost, quality and service level are met.
• Serve as “On Call” (24x7 accessibility via phone) on a rotational basis
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent areas
English and Portuguese are mandatory, and Spanish will be a
MS Office knowledge, specially Excel
Supplier Management/Contact Center related experience
Contact center operations or equivalent experience (mandatory)
Emergency/business experience (preferred)
Prior experience with process design and mapping (mandatory)
Demonstrated customer focus by investigating and taking action to meet customers’ current needs
Proven performance leadership and processes skills
Experience building strong relationships with supplier partner(s)
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/programs and problem resolution
Ability to delegate and follow up/follow through to resolution
Workplace: Vl Prudente/SP
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.