- Process Engineering of the Battery Equipment during the “Execution” Phase of the program
- Equipment Runoff @ OEM
- Collaboration with the Operations Team on Program Deliverables
- PFMEAs Review / Simulation Review / Control Plans / Launch Deliverables
- Plant Equipment Install / Debug / Launch / Continuous Improvement
- Actively participate in the SCRUM / Agile Process to accomplish daily tasks and meet the project deliverables.
- Establishes equipment installation board and review weekly/daily with OEM and contractors
- Develop the PPAP review meetings in area of responsibility utilizing the PPAP checklist, capturing exceptions.
- Lead the lessons learned gathering activity and feedback the information to the central process team for BOE/BOP updates
- Closure of all ME open issues for Launch Deliverables
- Program Execution Experience [Equipment Install through SORP and launch]
- Experience in Managing OEMs [Program Management / OEM Timing / Open Issues / Financial Forecasts]
- Experience in Leading a project [Coordinating Resources / Updates to Leadership / Status Reporting / Tracking Timelines]
- Experience in troubleshooting equipment [Problem Solving / Debug]
- Competency in GD&T.
- Understanding of Pneumatic, Mechanical, and Control drawings.
- Understanding / Application of Part Locating / Mechanics / Machine Design
- Understanding of Theory of Constraints [Goldratt / The Goal]
- Experience with Time Cycle Diagrams and Man / Machine Charts
- 2+ Years Automotive Engineering Experience [Plant and/or Execution]
- Practical Problem-Solving Skills [Formal Training / Practical Application] [Red X / 7 Diamond / Shanon / Fish Bone]
- Experience with PFMEAs / Simulation / Fastening Equipment / Servo Presses / Sealing Dispensers / Cameras / Error Proofing Devices]
- Ability and willingness to work Non-Standard Hours [Early Morning, Late Evenings and some Weekends and Holidays]
- Ability and willingness to travel [Every other week for 6 months] or Temporary Relocate to SE Michigan; travel for OEM qualification and / or plant support.
Carreras: Ingeniería mecatrónica, industrial, electrónica, o afín
- Procesos de manufactura
- Evaluación de maquinaria
Disponibilidad para viajar
La diversidad y la inclusión son nuestras fortalezas. Respetamos y valoramos lo que cada individuo ofrece a nuestro equipo, incluyendo su procedencia, educación, sexo, raza, grupo étnico, orientación sexual, expresión y/o identidad de género, contexto religioso, edad, generación, y discapacidad. Creemos que nuestra habilidad para satisfacer las necesidades y expectativas de una base de clientes cada vez más diversa y global se vincula de cerca a la diversidad e inclusión que vivimos dentro General Motors.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.