This person will be expected to optimize GM Europe’s revenue across various European markets, models and sales channels:
- Analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive activity as basis for data-driven pricing decisions
- Define and optimize vehicle transaction pricing based on market intelligence, price/volume elasticities and variable costs
- Business lead for the development of a dynamic pricing tool in close collaboration with Finance and IT
- Lead for residual value management (RV) and optimization. Agree on future RVs with finance and banking partners as part of a joint RV committee
- Continuous RV risk assessment and planning of buy-back accruals
- Prepare outline for and support the annual budget process. Define the commercial target planning (markets, carlines etc.) jointly with Finance, sale operations and business development.
- Optimize sales volume targets across markets and sales channels in coordination with sales and logistic department
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Management or equivalent - required.
- 5+ years of experience in pricing, revenue management, or related field. Automotive background and a deep understanding of the automotive retail value chain is a big plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze large data sets
- Sound experience with pricing tools and processes as well as residual value management
- Understanding of the direct-to-consumer and subscription business models
- Leadership skills to manage and create in a complex, undefined and unestablished environment
- Ability to motivate and inspire cross functional teams to meet common business goals
- Ability to build relationships and work through challenges with partners
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.