1. Join global SFI meeting and coordinate SFI(Safety Field Investigation) activity for GM China, leading the potential recall investigation and report to global with the latest plan for it.
2. Continuously provide feedback for all root cause and corrective action activity associate with GM China imported vehicle.Engage in Problem Solving, lead and monitor and track the inspection activity with other functions team including Legal/Quality/Communication/Aftersales.
3. Follow global SFI process from gate 1 to gate 12 for safety investigation including EV fire investigation, leading SFI process to ensure GM China safety compliance.
4. Engage in Global safety and SFI review activity for GM China, to investigate and finalize the SFI process for Taiwan/Macao/Hongkong with help from GM Legal.
5. Monitor all the SFI activity processing and keep tracking on it regularly. To make sure to fulfill the target on time.
6. Work closely with Aftersales with regards to all phase Report including short/Long term solution, root cause, bulletin, cost estimation,
7. Support workshops and identify proactively product and process non - quality risks, and analyze define key features to avoid non - conformance
8. Organize and prepare formal technical presentations for leadership team reviews and decision-making for recall or non-recall.
9. Develop, revise and manage policies and procedures for customer complaint or customer request.
10.To monitor customer complaints and coordinate product potential inspection and feedback to leadership team and China government.
11.To develop and implement continuous improvement process to ensure customer satisfaction and product compliance for GM China.
12. To plan and coordinate all SFI and recall process with external (Authorities / Customer) and internal (CCA/ Marketing / Brand quality ), and thereby maintain the Satisfactory
13. To monitor global recall bulletin and announcement weekly to ensure china customer satisfaction and answering the Authority nonscheduled inquiry for the vehicle affected or not affected by global recall.
14.To establish and deploy recall process in China according to Global guideline and government requirements and follow up on short & long term continuous improvement plans.
15. Submit the recall paperwork to DPAC with GM China Communication team and Ensure f2f communication with high-quality and on time feedback to Authority(DPAC)
16. Build trustful relationship with Authorities for CCC certification to ensure product compliance seamlessly.
17. To develop/optimize the recall process/RASIC and ensure the team follow approved guidelines, procedures, processes, tools in a consistent way to achieve all the recall objectives & targets for the period.
18. Recommend & implement continuous improvements in the quality systems and engineering system, including GM GVS Core and GFAM. Leading the recall data management to ensure the requirement of ILM(Information Lifecycle Management), and upload recall documents to database timely.
19. Provide timely communication and updates to Operation Directors/managers and other senior management for urgent recall cases(Fire case to submit the DPAC report in 24 hours or 48 hours).
20. Supports customers & project teams with data analysis.
Supports business initiatives.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above is required, Automobile engineering/Battery engineering is preferred
2. Excellent communication skills both in Chinese and English
3. More than 3 years’ experiences in engineering/quality team
4. Preferred 3 years’ experiences of recall and SFI.
5. Knowledge & experience in Six Sigma, Red X, FMEA is an advantage
6. Able to communicate effectively to cross-functional team including engineering/quality etc...
7. Good project follow and tracking skills
8. Able to influence without authority and work in a matrix / cross culture environment
9. Capable to build relations and drive for results
10. Self - starter and target oriented, Open approach and with high ethics
11. Willing to conduct and participate in cross function team conference calls outside normal work hours
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.