About the job
- In this role, you’ll be part of the marketing team to responsible for product strategy development, go to market plan.
- You’ll create digital content based on customer segmentation and lifestyle, manage digital communication strategy.
- You will manage digital/brand agency and keep closed communication with internal cross functions to align the key information in real time.
- Stay on current marketing trend and competitive activity
- Define and develop Brand development and Communication Strategy
- Consumer and digital trend centric with outside-in perspective to plan and execute digital activations and amplify brand impact and product storie7s,
- Customer recruitment to build bigger demand for all channels
- Partner and collaborate with different internal teams to understand partner strategy and needs in order to manages channel capabilities, make solid recommendations and provide influence to optimize digital marketing programs.
- Work with multi functions with internal and external team
- Understand the trend, keep in the edge of social topics
- Be creative and pioneer on content development and ideas
- Creates marketing and social communication campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social communication messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Develop /manage annual content calendar for brand own media platform to dial up brand-level communication; support each campaign awareness and engagement with target segments.
- Organise live broadcasting for internal meetings, community events, launch events, roadshows and auto shows.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Actively track, measure the effectiveness of digital media efficiency, monitor investment ROI towards paid social clients, and take learning for future plan optimization
- Regularly monitor social media trends, market insights, explore new digital media platform and tools, and competitor information acquirement.
- • Work cross internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure content plan alignment, execution quality and on-time delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Economic, Information Technology, and other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant work experience in Marketing Communication, Digital, Social, PR, CRM, or related quantitative field.
- Outstanding skills on communication
- Significant experience/strength with knowledge of Brand communication, Strategy and Creative
- Ability to interact effectively with people and work in a collaborative, time sensitive and self-driven environment
- Luxury or Fashion Consumer products and/or automotive industry experience
- Fluency in English and Chinese, both oral and written
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.