- Define current and future Customer Experience (CX) strategies and experiences including but not limited to CX vision, aspiration, customer personas and customer journey mapping
- Explore and validate value proposition for different customer segments and journey episodes
- Conduct research, analyze and report of CX excellence and feedback metrics (e.g., NPS, satisfactions, customer voices, etc.)
- Identify areas of concern in CX and develop CX initiative proposals with functional SMEs
- Present findings, projections and recommended initiatives to Customer Committee
- Set up and facilitate periodic CX status reviews with Customer Committee
- Support and guide Customer Committee decision-making processes
- Support and development of MOTs (moments of truth) based on validated value proposition with respective GMPI team
- Support the development of new business opportunities and strategies with GM China Corporate Strategy
- 5 years+ experience in strategy and marketing with good understanding of customer centric brand experience. Startups or internet company background will be an add value
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent language skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese( Prefer native English and Chinese speaker or Chinese citizen with international education or working experience)
- Ability to work in cross-functional, entrepreneurial atmosphere in order to achieve measurable results and improve existing process
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving and strong mindset for innovation
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.