Remote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee’s role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis. This position requires an employee to cover territory visits to dealerships in a reoccurring frequency. Relocation may be provided.
District Sales Manager – CADILLAC
Do you like to have a different day every day, connect with people and be the face of the most revolutionary car company in the world? Join us!
The District Sales Manager professional has the responsibility to manage and engage our dealers by visiting and working with them. It means being present at stores in direct connection with our products and services.
They may be involved in a variety of initiatives including developing and implementing marketing initiatives, customer retention, product displays, financial analysis, and training. All to ensure that our dealers understand and succeed on selling our products to the final customer.
A day in the life of a District Sales Manager (DSM) is very fast paced, and no two days will be the same. To succeed in this position, you must like to connect and influence people, but also be able to manage your time properly.
- Act as a liaison between GM, its dealerships, and additional GM Partners
- Grow and foster partnerships
- Facilitate mentorship and consulting to ensure monthly/yearly sales objectives are met
- Track dealership Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) or other customer feedback resources to identify and address deficiencies or opportunities
- Assist in product launches to ensure streamlined marketing and advertising between dealer, independent aftermarket (IAM) and GM
- Monitor Dealership personnel training and ensure compliance with GM requirements/objectives
- Assist with Dealership inventory management, including vehicle and or parts ordering and inventory stabilizing
- Analyze Dealer sales, local market, and competition to identify revenue opportunities
- Increase sales of GM vehicles and Accessory parts to its customers
- Assist in customer problem resolution
- Travel to your dealers in your designated region
To succeed you will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to establish Relationships through partnership – this is your day-to-day routine
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – always growing and keeping up with the current market conditions
- Presentation Skills – you will be the face of our company and brand
- Coachable mindset – being able to learn as you go
- Time Management Skills – ability to schedule and manage time to accomplish annual set goals & metrics
- Flexibility – this position requires travel within your district and relocation when needed
- Composure and Conflict Management – Wining with integrity is one of our core behaviors
- Data orientation – you will manage reports and data daily
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years in sales and customer service
- Able to travel 100% and be mobile now and in the future and able to relocate anywhere within the United States
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle on a regular basis
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU DO NOT NEED SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP.
The expected base compensation for this role is: $90,223.08 - $144,122.52. Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position.
Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.
Cadillac has been a leading luxury auto brand since 1902. Today Cadillac is growing globally, driven by an expanding product portfolio featuring dynamic design and technology. Cadillac's ongoing mission is to return to a preeminent position among global luxury brands, powered by major investments across its business and a renewed passion for excellence.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.