GM Mobile Showroom Guide - Sweden
We are seeking a dedicated and customer-oriented GM Mobile Showroom Guide to join our team in Sweden. In this role, you will work closely with your team to operate GM Mobile Showrooms across the country. Your primary responsibility will be to provide exceptional customer service and manage events and roadshows, presenting our portfolio of products and services in a curated and engaging manner.
- Operate the GM Mobile Showroom as part of the roadshow calendar, covering various locations in Sweden.
- Welcome visitors and provide introductions to our products and services.
- Actively demonstrate how our brand offerings benefit the community.
- Resolve operational issues in real-time to ensure a smooth and seamless experience for visitors.
- Assist staff on-site by answering their questions referred by customers.
- Proactively engage with potential customers at various locations.
- Monitor the mobile units' conditions, plan for repair and maintenance, and maintain their overall appearance.
- Offer test and learn experiences to customers, encouraging their active involvement.
- Operate, promote, and engage with events and event partners at key locations.
- Support the maintenance of our state-of-the-art mobile facilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional events, roadshow, or hospitality experience.
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service and serving customers in a sophisticated manner.
- Ability to work on the road for extended periods.
- Customer-obsessed with a strong sense of service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both English and Swedish.
- Passion for sustainable mobility, reliability, and strong organizational skills.
- Adaptable to change and experience with a rotating roster.
- Ability to take customers on a journey and provide immersive experiences.
- Keen problem solver with a creative mindset.
- Familiarity with automotive concepts and products.
- Basic understanding of technology and independent troubleshooting skills.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Training and development programs to enhance your skills.
- Subsidies for continuous education.
- Career advancement opportunities within the company.
- Opportunity for domestic travel.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences, and who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Join our team and be part of our exciting journey towards sustainable mobility and innovative solutions.
Please only apply if you DO NOT need sponsorship to work in Europe now or in the future. We are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship .
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.