GM Mobile Showroom Attendant - Switzerland
As a GM Mobile Showroom Attendant, you will play a crucial role in supporting your team in operating a GM Mobile Showroom across Switzerland. With strong customer service skills and experience in events and roadshows, you will assist the team in providing a curated and exceptional experience for visitors. Your responsibilities will extend beyond customer interaction, as you will also contribute to the maintenance and management of the showroom's back-office and support elements, ensuring smooth operations and a well-maintained environment.
- Support the operations of the GM Mobile Showroom across Switzerland, aligning with the roadshow calendar.
- Welcome visitors and provide introductions to our products and services.
- Demonstrate how our brand offerings benefit the community, emphasizing sustainable mobility.
- Resolve operational issues in real-time to ensure a seamless visitor experience.
- Promote sustainable mobility within the local community through our brand offerings.
- Assist staff on-site by addressing questions and concerns referred by customers.
- Monitor the conditions of the mobile units and plan for necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Assist with event setup, execution, and pack-down operations.
- Maintain the state-of-the-art mobile facilities and vehicle showcases.
- Engage with customers to build and grow a strong community and membership base.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in professional events, roadshows, or hospitality.
- Proven track record of welcoming and serving customers in a sophisticated manner.
- Customer obsession and a strong sense of service.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both English and German/French.
- Passionate about sustainable mobility, reliable, and highly organized.
- Independent problem-solving comes naturally to you.
- You enjoy domestic travel and are willing to undertake it as part of your responsibilities.
- Proven record for timeliness and efficiency in completing tasks.
- A welcoming personality and love for engaging with people would make you an excellent fit for this role.
- You have some knowledge or interest in automotive products.
- Ability to work on the road for extended periods.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Training and development programs to enhance your skills.
- Continuous education subsidies.
- Career advancement opportunities within the company.
- Opportunity to travel domestically.
Join our team as a GM Mobile Showroom Attendant and contribute to our mission of promoting sustainable mobility and providing exceptional customer experiences. This role will offer you the opportunity to grow professionally while making a positive impact on our community.
Please only apply if you DO NOT need sponsorship to work in Europe now or in the future. We are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship .
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.