- Create and prioritize Concur support ticket requests according to nature, urgency, and impact. Monitor the resolution for each support ticket
- Build and generate reports for stakeholders to support business needs
- Reprocess Expense Reports in Concur, identifying the root cause and ensuring reports are posted successfully in the General Ledger
- Create and modify SAP User Profiles for GM and Non-GM users. Process password resets for non-GM users, access termination and reactivation request for GM and Non-GM user received in Global T&E Mailboxes
- Responsible for Concur system updates due to policy or regulatory changes (example: VAT, mileage rates, audit rules, translation, etc.)
- Participate in UAT related to any system enhancements
- Work with IT business partners to trouble shoot Concur interface errors
- Working closely with Business Systems Lead to on day-to-day business systems activities and identify opportunities for system enhancements
- Processing, checking and correcting import log errors and unassigned credit card transactions
- Support Global Transformation and Technology Lead and SAP IT Leads in global and local projects
- Hospitality Asset Management Support activities: prepare post-event audits using Concierge Live, manage and prepare data analytics Power BI dashboards and maintain global hospitality asset inventory spreadsheet & MS Teams calendar
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and present key insights in formal meetings
- Demonstrated ability to lead problem solving projects
- Demonstrated ability with project management
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field is required.
- Experience with developing and delivering training materials
- Experience working with a diverse and multi-cultural team
- Preferably with experience working for a multinational organization and colleagues internationally
- Proficiency in HR systems (Workday), Concur, SAP, Case Management, Knowledge Base, dashboard and reporting tools, and other HR management systems and tools.
- Experience managing documentation of business processes including specifications, test scripts, training material, and change control.
Skills and Key Competencies
- Customer focused
- Ability to drive for quality results and service excellence
- Ability to drive for safety in the work environment
- Effective problem solving / analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and prioritization
- Flexibility to work different time zones
- Technical acumen
- Integrity and trust
- Interpersonal savvy
- Learning on the fly
Important Note: Candidate must be flexible and willing to work on night shift / shifting schedule.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.