* Develop and communicate forecasts and sales reports across teams.
* Support and review project reporting requirements and outputs.
* Perform analytics to analyze current sales tactics and operations within the company.
* Build and drive various initiatives to support the Sales, Aftersales, and or Marketing operations.
* Build and manage relationships both internally and externally i.e.; Marketing, Sales, Legal, Agencies, GM partners, etc.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Make and optimize new vehicle ordering management
- Overall responsible for OTD whole process to maximize the pipeline efficiencies
- Operate daily ordering business such on order transfer, order tracking and modification.
- Manage order entry assignments on daily/monthly basis.
- Communicate with North America Central ordering colleagues regarding ordering related tasks (i.e. open quota checking and booking, order change).
- Assist CUE team with ordering, delivery, stocks, targets and other requirement related issues.
- Based on different market stages and product attributes of vehicle models, establish rules and controls for resource allocation such as demand binding, order prioritization, and vehicle allocation to promote effective turnover of vehicle resources.
- Based on market and department needs, develop proper stock mix and optimize stock structure
- Develop and maintain ordering related IT systems
- Work with Business Planning to prepare monthly allocation plan according to overall planning and regional feedbacks.
- Work together with product and planning colleagues for specific product.
- Provide related sales report to management.
- University degree.
- Knowledge of automotive industry and product.
- Skills with well communication.
- Very details focused and independent working under pressure
- Proactive, self-driven, team collaborations and super adaptabilities
- Proficiency data analysis with office software, Excel, PPT and Word.
- Several years of import ordering management experiences in relative function
- Proficient English would be an advantage.
Final level to offer is subject to candidate's background and experience
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.