Contribute to seeding the accurate brand message across the global organization, dealerships, media outlets, agencies, etc.
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to gain marketing insights and uncover key consumer insights and competitive opportunities.
- Brainstorm and develop creative marketing campaigns for various GM products including vehicles, accessories, parts, services, etc.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Maintain and update corporate creative content.
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally i.e.; CRM, agencies, GM partners, etc.
- Undertake related tasks as assigned.
- Assist the development and execution of product lifecycle excellence plan for assigned vehicle models, including pre-launch, launch, and post-launch activities.
- Help define lifecycle milestone, timelines, tollgates, success KPIs etc. for assigned vehicle models and develop a comprehensive project plan to align lifecycle deliverables with major checkpoints taking an end-to-end business owner perspective
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including “Maker” to establish clear business objective and optimize workstream structure and governance model to effectively drive execution, ensure plan alignment with business objectives, and identify, assess, resolve issues and develop contingency plans related to product lifecycle excellence
- Assist to establish and maintain effective communication links and plans with key stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate information exchange to effectively drive execution and excellence
- Support to champion and optimize product lifecycle excellence management operational mechanism, including regular progress monitoring, issue resolution, decision-making and problem-solving etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to optimize product lifecycle excellence-related processes and increase efficiency, including identifying and implementing best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a business, engineering, or related field.
- Excellent command of Microsoft applications including Excel and PowerPoint, Project etc.
- Good facilitator – can drive collaborative discussions, gather feedback, and provides structured follow-up on how it will be addressed through solutions
- Strategic thinker - can see big picture opportunities, analyze business process, identify programmatic risks, work with workstream leads to link capabilities to best meet these opportunities, able to link common concepts across teams to drive efficient solutions
- Prior experience in automotive industry company preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience scoping and managing complex, large-scale, cross-functional teams, or projects
- 2+ years of experience with product launches and product marketing required
- Ability to establish productive relationships at key levels of the organization and across functional teams
- Ability to interface effectively with senior executives
Final level to offer is subject to the candidate's background and experience
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.