Buscamos um profissional com conhecimento na área de cozinha industrial ou comercial com alta demanda de preparos de alimentos.
- Auxiliar na pré-preparação dos itens do menu (higiene e corte de alimentos).
- Auxiliar no controle / planejamento dos itens utilizados no menu.
- Coletar e identificar amostras de alimentos.
- Retirar os produtos perecíveis da embalagem original, a fim de realizar as atividades de pré-preparação e preparação de alimentos.
- Auxiliar na obtenção da padronização das preparações em conjunto com 1/2 Oficiais e Cozinheiros, através da utilização das receitas padrão.
- Realizar serviços de saneamento nas áreas internas e externas do restaurante.
- Realizar a limpeza diária dos equipamentos e utensílios.
- Participar no trabalho desenvolvido na filosofia interna das equipes de trabalho e de segurança.
- Seguir as orientações da coordenação, mantendo um comportamento participativo e dedicado nos assuntos pertinentes à área de trabalho.
- Realizar operação de composteiras existentes na planta.
- Ensino Médio Completo.
- Conhecimento em cozinha.
- Disponibilidade de horários para atuar em qualquer turno, finais de semana e feriados quando houver a necessidade.
- Possui CNH B.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.