- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Proven experience (typically 3+ years) in system validation, with at least 1 year in a leadership or management capacity
- Strong understanding of system validation methodologies, processes, and best practices
- Familiarity with hardware and software validation tools and techniques
- Experience in test case design, execution, and analysis
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail and a quality-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations relevant to system validation
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- 3+ years’ experience in vehicle component and subsystem/system validation
- 3+ years’ experience in Active Safety feature validation
- Automotive safety critical electronics experience
- Vehicle performance integration experience
- Understanding of the use of complex vehicle instrumentation and data logging
- Understanding of vehicle communications protocols such as CAN and Ethernet
- Knowledge of Vehicle Spy, MicroAutobox, ETAS INCA
- Understanding of the capability of HIL test methods
- DFSS Certification
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.