General Motors Israel (Herzliya) takes a significant part in shaping the future of Electric Vehicle driving experience. We are designing the end-to-end customer experience inside and outside the EV. Within GM Israel, over 600 people working in a hybrid flexible mode on one of the most exciting challenges of our days
BEV Energy development group is building applications that simplify the day-to-day EV use cases. Our applications offer in-vehicle as well as mobile experiences to help our EV customers with this new energy eco system at home and away.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join us!
What will you do?
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand and clarify software requirements.
- Verify that the final product meets the requirements.
- Work closely with product development and testing teams to ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Track & investigate production related bugs.
- Frequent work with teams in the US (EST time)
Your Skills & Abilities (Required Qualifications):
- Over 5 years of experience in testing complex software (Backend – Client – B2B).
- Passion for quality and the ability to convey this passion to the organization with a customer-focused attitude and approach.
- Knowledge of TFS, Jira, Sniffers, Kibana.
- Proficiency in using REST APIs & reading technical specs.
- Experience working with databases and writing SQL queries for data validation.
- Knowledge in Logs analysis.
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and understanding Agile methodologies.
- Great interpersonal skills, able to work independently under pressure and tight timelines.
- Fast learner with excellent analytic skills.
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written.
What Can Give You A Competitive Edge (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience testing mobile app both iOS – Android
- Experience working in a US corporate
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.