Taking the ownership of CP AutoSAR platform architecture and solution, create new/or refine existing requirements independently in AD/ADAS field.
- Responsible for CP AutoSAR requirement and specification alignment across internal and external architecture, system, components teams.
- Responsible for identifying signal interface cross the platform and teams
- Owners of giving technical requirement into BSW (CP) CTRS, and take lead for technical review, be able to give any relevant technical discussion and answer
- Analysis GM CP AUTOSAR global standards and deliver/explain requirements to both internal and external customers.
- Lead risk assessments on deviations from requirements
- Support both internal and external Integration and Verification teams for trouble shooting and refine the architecture and requirement as needed
- Professional experience with proven technical and professional skills in job-related area required, including embedded controls/software development
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standards and methodology
- Familiar with VECTOR or ETAS CP AUTOSAR tool chain
- Knowledge and experience with CAN, Ethernet communications protocol, understanding of network and systems security
- Familiar with AUTOSAR configuration principles and methods, as well as RTOS development.
- Proficient in C/C++ development. Understanding of compilation principles and basic operating system principles.
- Experience with bootloader, embedded OS, controller communication
- Master Degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equivalent majors.
- 3+ years of experience in CP AutoSAR development in AD/ADAS area (bonus experience of Adaptive AutoSAR)
- General knowledge of microcontroller architectures
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.