- According to company’s strategic goals, develop GMPI D2C network sales and service strategies, network structures, formats mix, investment, and standard models.
- Lead of future network innovative projects implementations and evaluations
- Lead and develop data modelling, and generate systematic network
- Develop network plan and ensure project progress and ensure timely quality delivery
- Establish recruitment and service systems, responsible for expanding, maintaining, and deeply developing company service providers and vendors.
- Achieve channel network recruitment and construction goals.
- Establish performance evaluation system, set short-term & long-term KPIs, optimize network management, and enhance operational capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with relevant teams within GMPI, supervise cooperations in solving series of issues. Coordinate and participate in cross-functional tasks.
- Timely report network development and relevant operational work to leadership and complete other assigned tasks from superiors.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Prefer 0-1 D2C setup experiences
- Over 10 years of relevant experience in the auto industry.
- Fluent in English. With rigorous logical thinking ability, good stress tolerance, learning capability, and attention to detail.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.