You will lead aspects of transformation and operations, at the business unit level and globally. You work largely within existing partnerships and networks to deliver pre-defined business objectives, while formally managing a team. Your role may also require working within an influence model.
- Guide employees to contact SSC whenever Workday or HR related inquiry received. Address employees inquires on people services.
- Act as SME to SSC team, provide with SSC local knowledge and policy coaching.
- Act as training administrator, to arrange and collaborate new hire orientation on monthly basis. Connect with each orientation speakers about orientation schedule.
- Provide training logistics support, such as scheduling, invitation, training logistics, and survey after training sessions, etc.
- Remind People leaders and assist them take their responsibilities for the team’s completion of corporate required training.
- Prepare global learning communications to share with local teams.
- Monitor training bonding agreement and sign with employees.
ISP(International Assignee) and LHF(Local Hired Foreigner) Services
- On-boarding/Off-boarding support; China entry support, such as update guidance, vendor connection, etc.
- Support ISP and LHF immigration documentation, coordinate with wet signature and company chop.
- Provide local on-ground support, which is not covered by vendors, such as dispatch letters, legal agreements, etc.
- Educate ISPs on ISP services operating model, when there’s some ISP’s escalations, guide ISP to work with vendor.
- Consult with vendor for ISP assignment related questions, assist whenever unique cases.
- Report the performance of vendors to global mobility team for timely intervention.
- Coordinate China ISP meeting and buddy program.
- Partner with HRBP/Global Mobility/vendors to provide high-quality employee experience.
- Find people services improvement opportunity and insist on standard operation process enhancement.
- Work on employee experience improvement or process simplification initiatives.
- Support supervisor on talent services related topics and projects.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.