- Strategic Operations Management:
- Develop and implement sales and operations strategies to maximize software adoption, customer engagement, and digital sales.
- Constantly assess operational efficiency and make data-driven recommendations for improvements.
- Customer Journey Management:
- Oversee customer-focused operational services throughout the entire customer journey at SGM.
- Manage and optimize inbound and outbound call operations, as well as chat services, ensuring a seamless and delightful customer experience.
- Digital Sales and Subscription Leadership:
- Lead the only sales arm responsible for all digital sales, pioneering strategies that maximize revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Drive new subscriber acquisition planning and activation across platforms; own subscriber offer pricing, packaging, and promotion.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and product teams to ensure alignment in promotional activities and product offerings.
- Support and Collaboration:
- Provide comprehensive support to both business and dealer partners, ensuring they have the tools and knowledge needed for success.
- Collaborate with SGM brands to bolster vehicle sales, using insights from the digital operations to inform strategies.
- Team Leadership:
- Hire, train, and mentor a high-performing operations team, fostering a culture of excellence, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, or a related field. An advanced degree such as an MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in operations, with a focus on digital or software sectors, preferably in the automobile industry.
- Expertise in sales, operations, and customer service, demonstrated success in leading operations teams and driving sales growth in a digital environment.
- Experience with building and selling digital subscriptions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and transform insights into actionable strategies.
- Outstanding leadership and team management skills, with a history of cultivating talent and driving results.
- Knowledge of digital products and services, such as Ultifi, UX platforms, advisor platform, back-office platform, etc.
- Familiarity with the automotive industry, customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.