You will lead the maintenance and repair of plant equipment and facilities aligned with standard GM maintenance systems, and conduct appropriate checks and tests and communicates evaluation of results in addition to the following responsibilities:
-Engineering Degree Mechatronic, Mechanical, Electric, Electronic,
- Fluent in English
-Availability to change shifts and days (per production and maintenance demand) 4x3 5X2 (sundays included)
- Controls modifications and continuous improvement (TIP)
- Process Controls Management (i.e. error proofing, programming logic, vision + Robot systems)
- Production and Maintenance Guidance (technical troubleshooting and direction)
- Planning Activities
- Experience in controls applications
- Ability to work with a level of independence to execute project deliverables. Work may be independent in nature or require the assistance of outside resources.
- Support plant with development of new processes and mid-cycle enhancements.
- Support plant with process improvements driven by quality data and bench marking improvements.
- Manage process control plans and performance to those plans.
- Lead problem solving efforts to address responsiveness issues.
- Support plant with root cause identification and resolution of process related issues.
- Drive solutions using common systems and global standards.
- Manage business according to General Motors Global Manufacturing System standards.
- Administration of collaborators to fulfill continuous improvement and preventive maintenance on assets.
Diversity and inclusion are our strengths. We respect and value what each individual contribution to our team, including their origin, education, sex, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, gender expression and / or identity, religious context, age, generation, and disability. We believe that our ability to meet the needs and expectations of an increasingly diverse and global customer base is closely linked to the diversity and inclusion that we experience within General Motors.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your employment, please mention it to recruiter
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of unlawful discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications for each role and apply for any positions that match their skills and capabilities. Applicants in the recruitment process may be required, where applicable, to successfully complete a role-related assessment(s) and/or a pre-employment screening prior to beginning employment. To learn more, visit How we Hire
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (U.S.)
General Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Accommodations (U.S. and Canada)
General Motors offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.