Contribute to seeding the correct brand message across the global organization, dealerships, media outlets, agencies, etc.
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to gain marketing insights and uncover key consumer insights and competitive opportunities.
- Brainstorm and develop creative marketing campaigns for various GM products including vehicles, accessories, parts, services, etc.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Maintain and update corporate creative content.
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally i.e.; CRM, agencies, GM partners, etc.
- Undertake related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Economics, Information Technology, and other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in Marketing Communication, Digital, Social, PR, CRM, or related quantitative fields.
- Outstanding skills in communication
- Significant experience/strength with knowledge of
- Ability to interact effectively with people and work in a collaborative, time-sensitive and self-driven environment
- Luxury or Fashion Consumer products and/or automotive industry experience
- Fluency in English and Chinese, both oral and written
- Understand the trend, keep in the edge of social topics
- Be creative and pioneer on content development and ideas
- Creates marketing and social communication campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social communication messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Develop /manage annual content calendar for brand own media platform to dial up brand-level communication; support each campaign awareness and engagement with target segments.
- Organise live broadcasting for internal meetings, community events, launch events, roadshows and auto shows.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Actively track, measure the effectiveness of digital media efficiency, monitor investment ROI towards paid social clients, and take learning for future plan optimization
- Regularly monitor social media trends, market insights, explore new digital media platform and tools, and competitor information acquirement.
- • Work cross internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure content plan alignment, execution quality and on-time delivery.
About the job
You will be responsible for all social platforms and customer touchpoints in this job. And responsible for marketing communication campaign. Therefore, you need to be innovative and creative with the latest social topics and trends.
It would be best to have curiosity and passion about digital marketing, stay abreast of industry news, best practices and emerging trends and capabilities.
Understand future technologies, including Blockchain, NFT, Ethereum, Metaverse.
You will work with agency partners and cross functions in North America to build a social ecosystem for potential customers. But, again, viral and social communication will be leading the key message to the market.
You will be responsible for online butler service, sCRM, and working with the data team to find solutions based on data.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of unlawful discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications for each role and apply for any positions that match their skills and capabilities. Applicants in the recruitment process may be required, where applicable, to successfully complete a role-related assessment(s) and/or a pre-employment screening prior to beginning employment. To learn more, visit How we Hire
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (U.S.)
General Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Accommodations (U.S. and Canada)
General Motors offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.