* Develop and communicate forecasts and sales reports across teams.
* Support and review project reporting requirements and outputs.
* Perform analytics to analyze current sales tactics and operations within the company.
* Build and drive various initiatives to support the Sales, Aftersales, and or Marketing operations.
* Build and manage relationships both internally and externally i.e.; Marketing, Sales, Legal, Agencies, GM partners, etc.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Develop, execute and maintenance of the Corporate Identification manual book.
- Manage the progress of all facility constructions, conduct regular onsite inspections and be responsible for the final audit, responsible for project quality and project delivery timing.
- Responsible for facility closing/relocation process.
- Control compliance with GMPI processes through all project phases. Advice on process development and maintenances needs.
- Develop facility OCS ( Outdoor Corporate Identity ), ICS (Indoor Corporate Identity) , furniture, shop system, tile, etc. retail elements.
- Local suppliers need to be searched, evaluated, and selected under GMPI process and quality standards to be ensured.
- Monitor the product and service quality of GMPI appointed suppliers and consistently bring back iteration suggestions & proposals.
- Actively communicate within department and cross-function to support new facility launch readiness.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree above (Prefer Space Design or Construction Engineering related)
- Certificate on PM Engineering or related certifications are preferred
- Min 5 years work experience as project manager in managing all phases of the construction project in auto industry, experience in premium brands is preferred
- Familiar with MS Office, AutoCAD, 3DMax, Vray, or MS Project
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Final level to offer will be subject to the candidate's background and experience.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of unlawful discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications for each role and apply for any positions that match their skills and capabilities. Applicants in the recruitment process may be required, where applicable, to successfully complete a role-related assessment(s) and/or a pre-employment screening prior to beginning employment. To learn more, visit How we Hire
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (U.S.)
General Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Accommodations (U.S. and Canada)
General Motors offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.