Release Train Management:
- Coordinate the ADAS Workstream consisting of multiple teams, ensuring alignment and collaboration across all teams (Systems, Safety, Integration, Architecture, V&V) towards efficient and effective value delivery.
- Drive the alignment, planning and delivery of our products and features.
- Provide Agile leadership and guidance to the Agile teams, scrum masters and other team members.
Facilitation and Coordination:
- Prepare for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Facilitate PI planning events, and other key ceremonies to ensure efficient and effective collaboration among teams.
- Coordinate dependencies and manage risks to ensure successful value delivery.
- Discern when to escalate risks and changes to the leadership team
Coaching the ART:
- Serve as an Agile coach, guiding the ART in the adoption and implementation of Agile principles and practices
Metrics and Reporting:
- Establish and maintain metrics and reporting mechanisms to provide visibility into the progress, quality, and health of the Workstream.
- Regularly communicate key metrics and insights to stakeholders and leadership
- Collaborate closely with product managers, scrum masters, the lead team, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment of priorities, requirements, and delivery timelines.
- Promote and facilitate the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) principles, values, and practices within the organization.
- Train and mentor team members and stakeholders on SAFe concepts and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Math, Computer Science or related technical degree.
- Three (3) or more years of agile team facilitation experience.
- Three (3) or more years of engineering experience. Automotive experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work to deliver required business objectives on time with quality
- Experience on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- Travel to engineering sites and supplier offices as required.
- Preferred: Agile certifications such as SAFe RTE, SAFe Agilist, or similar certifications.
- Preferred: Understanding of major automotive vehicle systems such as AD/ADAS systems, chassis and vehicle dynamics, automotive networks, propulsion, body controls, infotainment (HMI) etc.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of unlawful discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications for each role and apply for any positions that match their skills and capabilities. Applicants in the recruitment process may be required, where applicable, to successfully complete a role-related assessment(s) and/or a pre-employment screening prior to beginning employment. To learn more, visit How we Hire
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (U.S.)
General Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Accommodations (U.S. and Canada)
General Motors offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.