The position is responsible for defining and designing the experience points and processes for each customer contact channel, effectively manage third-party service quality, and support a services platform with The Durant Guild characteristics.
- Regarding to the D2C business model, this position will be responsible for the design and manage all the Frontier touch points with customers, from new car sale enquire and aftersales service from multiple channels.
- As the window of company and voice from customer, this position will take lead to align and coordinate internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth communication, effective issue solved and report out the risk.
- Set up a contact center which will includes multiple channels, cross function involved and agency according to GMPI customer journey.
- Manage the daily operations of contact center integration, and respond to and resolve exceptional service issues
- Improve the service quality of the contact center to ensure the service quality of the customer service team
- Analyze and mine customer inquiry data to provide valuable improvement suggestions for business departments while enhancing customer experience
- Develop contact SOP and requirements for the digital to ensure the high efficiency on the operation.
Broad Knowledge of customer care, call center, aftersales business in sectors. Knowledge of customer-related regulation like three guarantees etc.
- Familiar with call center team management
- Data sensitive, strong logic skills, strong ability to promote and execute projects
- Good at communication, excellent team cooperation skills
- Build a service platform and design customer care would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 7+ years’ relevant automotive after-sales work experience, and has experience in high-end brand aftersales service is a plus
- Good in English listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Have a strong affinity, interpersonal communication and coordination skills and a sense of teamwork
- Familiar with most office software
- Strong ability to motivate people in an international environment
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of unlawful discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications for each role and apply for any positions that match their skills and capabilities. Applicants in the recruitment process may be required, where applicable, to successfully complete a role-related assessment(s) and/or a pre-employment screening prior to beginning employment. To learn more, visit How we Hire
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (U.S.)
General Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Accommodations (U.S. and Canada)
General Motors offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.