1. Volume Planning and Reporting
a. Annual, monthly, and weekly volume planning including production, transportation, stock, and retail volume, including brand, model, trim and options.
b. Daily/weekly/monthly report to regions and management.
c. Plan and monitor of accurate vehicle pipeline to ensure the right basis of planning, efficiency, and financial performance.
d. Maximize the use of car resources to ensure target delivered.
2. Market Intelligence
a. Lead comprehensive market intelligence project, including internal and external intelligence.
b. Monitor overall market and competitors’ dynamics, including sales cadence, product competitiveness, sales performance, pricing, and stock level, cover multiple brands, models, regions, stores, etc.
3. Sales Steering and Regional Coordination
a. Set regional and store targets, steering target achievement in line with pricing, offering, competition and capacity.
b. Main central contact person for regional sales related topics, regarding but not limited to sales volume reporting, logistics, customs, and payment coordination issues.
c. Coordination on retail team’s vehicle allocation requests to optimize the car resources and secure the sales opportunities.
d. Sales funnel analysis and performance tracking.
e. Other Ad hoc business projects.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or above in automotive, mathematics, finance, engineering, business, or related fields.
- 5+ years of work experience in the automotive or related industry, strong experience in volume planning, product marketing and performance analysis, familiarity with import business is preferred, retail and field operation experience is a strong plus.
- Strong experience in cross functional collaboration, work with both internal and external stakeholders including planning, finance, network, production, etc.
- Strong learning and execution abilities, possessing the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks, and possessing the ability to handle multiple tasks and organize effectively.
- Pay attention to details, possess strong analytical, financial and judgment abilities, and be able to identify and solve complex problems.
- With ability to deliver quality business report and organized data layout, capable of using Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Python is preferred.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English, able to work independently and experienced in establishing effective partnerships within and outside of the organization.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of unlawful discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications for each role and apply for any positions that match their skills and capabilities. Applicants in the recruitment process may be required, where applicable, to successfully complete a role-related assessment(s) and/or a pre-employment screening prior to beginning employment. To learn more, visit How we Hire
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (U.S.)
General Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Accommodations (U.S. and Canada)
General Motors offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.