- Single point technical contact for vehicle software integration of AD/ADAS system
- Leads the development and maintenance of test plans, test procedures and methodologies.
- Provides technical leadership and expertise to integration and validation engineers in achieving their test goals.
- Contributes to strategies and policies of developing Automated Driving system.
Skills & Experience:
Strong understanding of AD system and architecture:
- Includes sensor systems (lidar, radar, cameras), perception algorithms, path planning, control algorithms, and safety-critical systems.
- Ability to identify and address system integration challenges across different modules.
Vehicle systems expertise:
- Knowledge of automotive powertrains, chassis dynamics, steering and braking systems, and vehicle communications architectures.
Embedded software development familiarity:
- Familiarity with real-time programming languages (C++, C#), operating systems (Linux, QNX), and embedded development tools.
Problem-solving and critical thinking:
- Strong analytical skills to identify and troubleshoot technical challenges to generate optimum results.
Testing and Validation expertise:
- Thorough understanding of automotive testing methodologies for AD systems, including scenario-based testing, corner cases, and safety-critical simulations.
- Ability to design and implement comprehensive test plans, manage test teams, and analyze results to ensure product compliance and performance.
- Deep understanding of the importance of safety in AD systems and a commitment to developing robust and reliable solutions.
Strategic and Visionary mindset:
- Ability to define the overall integration strategy, aligning with technical feasibility, market demands, and regulatory requirements.
- Proactive in identifying challenges and formulating mitigation plans, keeping the project on track and within budget.
- Powerful project management skills, breaking down the integration process into manageable tasks, and efficiently managing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, fostering transparency and keeping all stakeholders informed.
- Professional Courage
- Strategic Planning or Vision Development
- Results Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Leadership
- Professional Courage
- Collaboration and Influencing
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of unlawful discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications for each role and apply for any positions that match their skills and capabilities. Applicants in the recruitment process may be required, where applicable, to successfully complete a role-related assessment(s) and/or a pre-employment screening prior to beginning employment. To learn more, visit How we Hire
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (U.S.)
General Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Accommodations (U.S. and Canada)
General Motors offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.